Monday, 30 December 2013

Things to love // Blogging thoughts and 2013 recap

Five years ago, when I started blogging I would have never imagined that my blog would be (not even close) to what it is today. I kept it as a secret from my friends & classmates, and was terrified by the idea that they will find about my little corner in the internet.

It started as a way to document my life in between traveling abroad to visit my boyfriend and living away from my family while studying. As time would pass by I started showcasing my outfits and fashion blogging started becoming a 'thing' in the industry, so decided to focus more on fashion. Natbee's Fashion became a hobby, a part time job and a place to meet new people from all over the world!

For my last post for 2013, I thought it would be fun to look back in the year and share with you some of my favourite outfits and blogging thoughts.
This year has been a bliss for my blog; I got shortlisted as Company's Best Personal Style Blog 2013, I attended the Athens Fashion Week and met Patricia Fields in person (I still shudder by the thought of it), done the 30 for 30 remix challenge, got invited to Mykonos, expanded our family Etsy shop and helped my sister with The Londonian Girl. Moreover, I got the chance to collaborate with high street British companies like Next, Topshop, Pineapple, John Lewis, Joules, Filofax, Pretavoir, Daniel, and to meet some fashion bloggers and become friends in real life.

However, Natbee's Fashion would have been nothing without you and it feels nice to know that my mum is not my only reader. I made a great deal of friends and will never forget the moment that three girls recognised me in the London tube and started chatting with me. I would like to thank you all and each one of you, for being here, for reading these lines and for supporting this blog. I ought everything to you, all my lovely readers and friends who keep me motivated and encourage me to blog more.

I am hoping in the future to be more consistent with my writing, have more fashion/outfit posts, buy a new camera, work with more companies and to travel more and share my adventures with you. Thank you for being an awesome company..

...wishing you all a Happy New Year! I am sure that 2014 will be amazing!

Love,
Anastasia

20 comments:

  1. Wow 2013 has been your year, love the tartan trousers
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty outfits!! I hope we get to meet up again in 2014. :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfits are perfect! X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of beautiful outfits!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5 years - congrats! Your blog is doing so well - and I'm not a bit surprised. It was wise of you to keep it from friends and classmates. I told my friends about it, and as it turned out, most of them didn't like me posting selfies all the time. However, the real friends - like about 2 of them - encouraged me. Those are the friends I'll keep.

    Anyway, congrats again. Can't wait to see what you bring in 2014.

    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so true! In a way I realised who are my true friends as well :) Thanks for commenting!!! xx

      Delete
  6. I may got to known to you these last two months but loved all your outfits, your blog and especially your personality, not because you are also Greek but because you are outstanding among the other fashion bloggers!!! BTW i didn't know Londonian Girl is ur sis... oooh im so proud of both of u!!! Have a great new year and keep bloggin n dreamin as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THE WELLIES!

    Gorge blog, can't wait to read more! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've had quite the fashionable year! Your style is very inspiring and I especially love that 2nd to last look! So pretty :) Have a beautiful new year!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pink rain boots!

    Peace, Love, & Good Chocolate,

    PARIS // CharcoalAlley.com
    instagram: @CharcoalAlley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great year! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog too. Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you've had a great year! I pink wellies and wooly jumper combo ;D
    Here's to 2014!

    Grace x

    p.s. if you fancy checking out my blog its here: http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk/ and maybe we could follow each other too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous pictures doll!! Happy New Year!! I hope this new one is full of happiness, love and great adventures for you!! Best wishes, Kizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great selection of outfits love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello from Spain. nice outfits this year ending. Happy New Year 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Καλή χρονιά γεμάτη υγεία και αγάπη!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year! You've achieved so much since you started blogging, I started my blog last year and I hope I achieve what you have in four years time!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm In love with your pink boots :D

    Btw Happy New Year :D
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  18. ah, such a lovely collection of outfits from this year! i love your hot pink rain boots in the top row!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. All your outfits so beautiful, i really like your white t-shirt outfit. :)
    A Very Happy New Year ....

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment.
Thank you
♥Anastasia♥ (Twitter: @Natbeesfashion)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...