Thursday, 26 December 2013

Lifestyle // Family Christmas time

Christmas
Christmas
Christmas
She is excited, can you tell?
Christmas
Christmas
Mini honey biscuits (melomakarona) and semolina halva
Christmas
Scottish mince pies, yummy!
Christmas
Dad's Christmas gifts!
Christmas
Christmas
A happy girl!
Christmas
Christmas
Christmas


There is nothing more important than family and how could I not be the happiest girl in the world since I spent my Christmas with my most favourite people ever. Unlike last year in London, this year my Christmas was very low profile and I have to admit that I enjoyed the celebrations way too much.
Mum prepared food enough to feed an army, even though we were just six people in the house. She woke up early in the morning while I was still at bed, trying to recover from the previous day flights (three in the same day, in case you have been wondering).
By the time I woke up all our guests have arrived and the table was full of delicious treats, waiting for us to taste. Me and my sister wore similar red tartan skirts and Santa Claus red beanies, and I decorated my own Christmas tree (second in the house), just for the fun of it! As soon as I placed the gifts under the tree, my sister got excited and couldn't see the time to finish our meal to open them all!
Inpatient as she is, she started unwrapping random gifts and handing them to the guests and my parents. Dad got a blue tartan scarf and a mug, while mum got a purple tartan scarf, a floral shirt, a leather bag, a day cream and a golden bracelet, brought by me from Edinburgh. My sister got a coat, a perfume, three jumpers and loads of marshmallows.  As for myself, I got spoiled receiving a Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume gift set, kindly sent to me from John Lewis as part of the bloggers' Secret Santa scheme (remember this post?), and a Moschino handbag. We finished our evening, with chocolate truffles and hot Starbucks chai tea latte (thanks to Vasileia). To me, this has been the best Christmas of my life so far and I cant wait for the next days to come.

Let me know how and where you spent your Christmas!
From my family to yours...belated Merry Christmas!

Love,
Anastasia



20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice holiday outfit :)

    Happy holiday! cheers to 2014

    www.senyoritalakwachera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh ! Marc Jacobs . You've got a beautiful name !

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos. And a great bag!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Χρόνια πολλά κι ευτυχισμένα!!
    Και του χρόνου με υγεία!!
    Θα συμφωνήσω απόλυτα μαζί σου...τίποτα σπουδαιότερο από την οικογένεια...άρα γιορτές οικογενειακές!!
    Φιλιά πολλά!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely post you look great :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marry Xmas and Happy Holidays babe!

    PS. Im looking for mulual followers, are you in??
    >> milna89.blogspot.com <<

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic pictures! I am glad you made it back home safe and sound :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Χρόνια πολλά Αναστασία μου σε σένα και στην οικογένεια σου με υγεία, χαρά και ευτυχία!! Τι όμορφες φωτογραφίες!!! Είναι αλήθεια τα Χριστούγεννα με την οικογένεια είναι τα καλύτερα! Πολλά φιλούθκια :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. All these piccies are soo cute!! I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin' :-)! Hope you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh the marc jacobs daisy perfume is heavenly. I got got last summer and I've used it everyday ever since! When I've used it all I'm going straight to the shop to buy a new bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute....have a happy new year....
    kisses from
    http://favoritemomentsofmylife.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks like you had a fun and happy christmas!

    Giveaway <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely post!!

    http://overflowingtrendy.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Classified Sites, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and Much More Fun Only on 1 Current Affairs Network
    hotcurrentaffairs.com

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment.
Thank you
♥Anastasia♥ (Twitter: @Natbeesfashion)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...