Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Wishlist // The ethnic tribal trend

SHOP THE LOOK


White nights in Aberdeen don't let me sleep and most of the times I end up doing online window shopping (aka browsing online and making endless wishlists that I am hoping to buy one day-or night).
One of these white nights I made a white wishlist (see what I've done there), comprised mainly by the things I would pack for a quick getaway in a Greek island-daydreaming much, yes!
The ethnic trend with the embroidered blue floral prints and the aztec black and white beautiful patterns is to be seen in all high street shops. I think it is the ultimate print for the summer and combined with a pair of denim white shorts make a dreamy outfit.
For a twist I paired the outfit with a pair of leopard espadrilles and an all time classic Mulberry bag. 
Accessories like the RayBan sunnies and the geometric necklace complete the outfit and bring it to perfection.
What do you think?
Is this an outfit you would wear?

Love,
Anastasia

10 comments:

  1. Πολύ όμορφο συνολάκι Αναστασία μου!! Το μπλε με το άσπρο είναι ο αγαπημένος μου συνδυασμός για το καλοκαίρι, πόσο μάλλον για καλοκαίρι στα ελληνικά νησιά!! Πιστεύω και με ένα ζευγάρι converse Μπεζ θα ήταν χαριτωμένο! Καλή συνέχεια να έχεις και καλή ξεκούραση! Πολλά φιλούθκια ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this trend! You picked out some seriously gorgeous pieces.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous!

    http://modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com/2014/06/through-lens.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovvve this trend, it lets me pretend to be Vanessa Hudgens. ;) How yummy is that Mulbs!?

    TAra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love almost all pieces!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for pretty comment dear!
    You have a very stylish blog!!!! what about following each other?
    Have a nice day!

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Latest All Hot Current Affairs, Bollywood News updates, funny and lol pictures
    HotCurrentAffairs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love tribal pring and that blouse is gorgeous. By the way thank you for stopping by on my blog, your feedback/comments are much appreciated :D
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment.
Thank you
♥Anastasia♥ (Twitter: @Natbeesfashion)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...